** One who understands much displays a greater simplicity of character than one who understands little.
VISION & MISSION
- To fulfill the vision of the foundress St. Magdalene of Canossa in the formation of hearts we commit ourselves to form intellectually trained, morally upright, socially committed and spiritually inspired young women, especially the poor and the marginalized, who will efficiently and effectively contribute their share towards the building up of a better society based on the values of truth and love.
- To form responsible citizens who will serve as role models and good mothers of families
- To provide an empowering environment that helps to actualize the potential and talent in both the teacher and the learner.
- To devote ourselves to the pursuit of excellence and the creation of values
- To integrate the physical, social, mental and spiritual dimensions of human needs and capacities
- To profit from the synergy of team work and effective interdependence.
- To protect and promote the ethos of the community in which we live
- To make a difference in the quality of life of all those involved in our educative mission